We have a few things coming up:
- Saturday, December 5, Kiwanis Splashdown. Let's meet at the park, at 9:30. Girls should bring swim suit, towel, flip flops (with their names on the bottom), plastic bag for wet things, t -shirt to stay warm, change of clothes, if desired, and a water bottle. This is an indoor facility. Lunch will be provided. We should return by 1:30 at the latest.
- I have managed to score us free tickets to the Nutcracker! December 10th, 6:30. It is a school night, so I'd like to get a sense for how many girls are interested. I have 12 total tickets. Two adults and nine girls. If some cannot go, we could likely add a parent or two. As these were a freebie for our troop, if we don't use them, I need to turn them back in for the next troop in line. Please let me know your thoughts.
- December 14th, Pinnacle Neighborhood Caroling Event.
- February 6th, Friendship around the World event. More to come, but our country that we will represent is France.
No comments:
Post a Comment