Monday, November 16, 2009

I have a few updates.
· Our next meeting is on November 24th, next week. In my last note, I asked you to ask your girls to work on some badges. I hope there will be something to review with me!

· Rhea, Roxy and Molly participated in the ASHA walkathon, which was fun.

· I found a really cool program online--Catalog Canceling Challenge. By canceling 60 catalogs, one tree is saved! I am posting a log on the website for them to keep track. If they cancel 60 catalogs, they'll get a patch. You can also count your neighbors or grandparents too.
Here's a link to the site:
http://www.parkschool.org/blogs/ted_wells/2009/10/31/the-one-tree-club-patch/

· We have an event on Friday, November 27th, at 3:30 at Westminster Village, near Cactus and the 101. We will be helping some assisted living folks with a holiday craft. We might also get to visit one of my favorite people there, my grandmother.
· We have our Splashdown on December 5th, Saturday.
· We will also have a holiday caroling event, December 14th, 5:15 in Carefree.

No comments:

Post a Comment