Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stuff

Hello!
We have a meeting today after school, and I wanted to give you a few updates.
  • We have adopted a soldier, Naraiya Mojena, a woman who is in Iraq. We need to write a weekly letter and also try to send a care package once a month. I had Molly write the first letter as she was the first girl scout I laid eyes on. Poor girl. :) We will work out the schedule today. I posted her details below in the links.
  • We have a food drive for service hours this month. I will post details shortly. It should be easy and the girls are NOT to knock on doors, only post fliers.
  • The Powder Puff derby is 11/3 for those who signed up.
  • We are signed up for the Splashdown!
  • Thursday is our Juliette Gordon Lowe event. YEAH!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment